Harcourt Pre-School aims to be an inclusive community where all families are welcome and children feel safe and secure.
Children have fun, learning and playing together with supportive adults who respond to children's individual interests and needs.
We continually evaluate and improve the service we provide.
Our Values and Aims:
* To provide a fun and stimulating atmosphere for all pre-school children where learning and development takes place within a caring, nurturing, safe and secure environment.
* To provide well-planned play which incorporates a variety of experiences which catch children's interests and fire their imaginations. Children can think, act out, question, model, build, create and learn.
* To work in partnership with parents; being approachable, valuing parents' input and sharing insights of their child's learning and development.
* To support children as they develop their social skills; sharing, negotiating and understanding their own and others' feelings. We support their new friendships, growing independence, confidence and belief in themselves.
* To value children's uniqueness and individuality, responding to their interests and supporting their specific learning and development needs.
* To develop an inclusive community where all members are heard, feel respected and valued for who they are as individuals, regardless of gender, culture, race, religion or ability.